Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kepong Steamboat BBQ Buffet @ RM19.80++

Today (2009-08-15 Saturday), Me and my girlfriend actually want to go Kepong to having Steamboat buffet at Happy City..which is found from one of the blog..we going there to have a try..but who know..we can't find the place that we want but what we saw is....Happy City Food Court..which is no related to Steamboat BBQ..so we change plan to go Restoran HOO JIAK which is near to Carrefour and also behind of Honeymoon Shop. Each person around RM19.80++..

This Shop consider new opening. What they provided is Steamboat with Tomyam and Chicken Soup. It also come together with Japanese bbq. In the same time, they have promotion which is 50% discount for those who are birthday.

After reach here, we start find a table, then direct go take our favorite food..hehe..see...until our table no enough to put..

From the photo, you all can see..below is for steamboat and up is for BBQ ^^

Did you found some cute fish ball inside the steamboat??? haha..

This photo all is chicken but with different taste..it it include tandoori chicken, bbq chicken, curry chicken, black pepper chicken, satay chicken and so on...wao...many right..? haha...

here is second set of BBQ...hehe..no need me say so much lor..you all know is what lor..hehe


Nah....you all see this girl...start to bbq food to eat luu~~let us learn from her what is the step to bbq food..haha...come...let's start the lesson...yoyo~~
First, put Butter on the plat.


Second, put in the food you want to bbq...

Then, use your chopstick to mixture the chicken and butter..


Keep take care your chicken, if not will "Air Burn"...hehehe..


See~~~finally can eat lu~~~and hor...this shop also will provided fried chicken and also roaster chicken....


After my girlfriend finish bbq...the steamboat already become like that liao...hahha...u all can know..how much time she use for BBQ...wakakkakakaa....nonono...actually is say.how long time she use to finish bbq ALL food...(quite many ler....hahahha)


Other than that, this shop also got fried rice...I just take little to test it..eihhhh..quite nice hor...but when come to cold liao..then no so nice liao...try eat when it is HOT...hehe..


This also finish bbq already lor...hehe...and hor..some is bbq by me...haha...


This is my steamboat food...nice to eat right..??


me and my girlfriend also like to eat vegetable..so..we sure wont miss out to take vegetable to eat...hehe...


and then...here special is...they provided coklat waterfall...the favorite they provide is green apple and also tomato..hehe..my girlfriend look like professional to make it ya...haha...she got potential to work as part time here..wahahahaha


Nah....here is the favorite u can use to mix with the coklat....and it also provided us salad..


Nice??? this is tomato mix with coklat that make by my girlfriend...haha


hehe....this dessert of course.....we wont miss it....haha....ice-cream..we like it...me and my girlfriend agree that this ice cream quite fresh and clean...hehe...


haha..After that I go try to make 1...yoyo....look like nice than my girlfriend d ler...haha...I think I more potential to be partimer la..haha

This is our Dinner Ending Photo~~~hehe...

Our table is clean...haha..nono..I mean our plate is clean...haha...memang pandai eat ya...also can say is KUAT MAKAN ya...haha...


My overall comment for this shop is...good~! no yet reach to excellent..because some of the steamboat I want does not provided here..hehe..but...environment here feel ok and quite clean...maybe is just new opening...hope they can keep continue like that la...

Here is the Address:
BBQ STEAMBOAT
RESTORANT HOO JIAK
No. 126, Jalan Rimbuan Raya,
Laman Rimbunan Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
H/P: 016-225 7975

6 comments:

Alfred Toh said...

Hey came to my place dint find me?
Last time I went to there it having promotion, 3 people free 1 people. So one people just around RM16+ including drinks! ^^

limcpoo said...

haha..I really don't know you stay Kepong d ler..you no tell me...and ytd I eat there..RM43.10 for two persons included drink..and hor..actually..I want go that Happy City Steamboat d..but duno where...you know it or not..?

shawnnloo said...

only 2 person go n eat?!?!

limcpoo said...

yup..you all no free ma..then both of us go lor..quite nice ma..hehe...but I still want finding for the Happy City BBQ Steamboat Buffet at kepong..hehe..want try on it..have to do some research on it...then we all go together la...hehe

Alfred Toh said...

I know where is it.
It just next to the Carrefour, but i also never try steamboat there.

limcpoo said...

okok..if you got address then please send to me because I want go there to try..or next time if I go there again then I will call to ask for details about the road...

Post a Comment