Monday, May 4, 2009

03 May 2009 ~ My Sister Wedding Dinner at Klang~!


Today finally coming because today is my sister wedding dinner at klang. Quite happy because is my sister wedding and quite sad because my sister going to own her own family. However, this wedding dinner done very well and everything gone very nice..somemore really a lotz of ppl...unbelievable...!! Until table no enough..hahaha..

Somemore today is my family performance day...haha...I say that because whole my family aso got take turn to go stage for sing..everyone also feel happy on that day...for example..my gu gu..she happy until make herself drunk...my ah pei...he drunk until go stage to sing until duno what he sing..really funny..hahahahaaaa....

Time pass very fast..everything until the end..everyone aso happy leave the wedding dinner..now just wait for next week which is my sister real wedding event...so wish everything run smoothly...wish my sister happy always...hehe

2 comments:

shawnn loo said...

NO ajak me go lar

limcpoo said...

haha..If want then you may come on this coming saturday night at my house..got wedding buffet dinner..hehe...

Post a Comment